Monday, September 1, 2008

Simple & Sweet moments


Above picture is our little chihuahua Zoe. (she's waiting at the front door for the girls to come home from school)

Finally. I've been able to fix my computer (which has been working very slowly lately...until it finally it just locked up!) I've really been out of touch and spent most of the day today downloading pictures and catching up on reading all other blogs. I realized once my computer locked up how dependant I've become on my computer. Not being able to check my emails or get online really put me in a bad mood. I think its because it forced me to go do things I really hate doing like laundry, cleaning out closets, dishes etc. I usually do all those things but I take a lot of breaks in between to get on the computer. Really,... what did I do with all my time without having a computer?? humm? Don't really want to ponder on that for to long...

Anyhoo..., its been almost a month since I've last posted. OK,OK, I'm going to get better at posting. I'm thinking on what really stands out in my mind that is exciting to talk about. Humm?

Oh!! I know...Sydnee has finally said her first word! No its not Mommy or Dada. She likes to call out our dog's name! And guess what?! She says it over and over again! Especially when I'm in the car driving or while on the phone she yells "ZOOOEEEE! ZOOOEEEE!" I'm going to do my best to video her yelling for Zoe cuz when Zoe comes running to her,...its just so so sweet and precious how the two of them tell each other hello. To many times these last few days I wish I had my video camera on while watching Syd and Zoe play. At least I need to try and take a picture of them.
Speaking of special moments. I'm working on uploading all the pictures from the Summer and updating on all the fun we've had.(trying to finish where I left off from the last post)

Also Nick and I just returned from an incredible little vacation to Cali. We went to watch one of our horses race. But he ended up not racing...long story, but we had a memorable and incredible time anyway. I'm going to post tomorrow with the pictures. Sweet Summer memories and pictures from our recent trip.
Gotta run for now. (sorry for the short post)

Happy Labor Day....I'm off to go change a dirty diaper....Sweet!



No comments: