Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!




A year ago today.
I thought I'd ad some pictures from last year. Last year K & L wanted to be 1950's car-hops. Nana made their costumes too! They looked great! Syd was a little lady bug crawling around. So cute! She didn't mind wearing her costume at all last year. This year is a different story! Sydnee is sleeping right now so I can concentrate on helping K & L get into their witches costumes! (Hee-Hee) Sydnee is going to be a black kitty cat. I have not been able to get her to wear her costume for very long so I'm waiting until later tonight to dress her. I'll try my best to get some pictures with her not crying.The girls just walked in from school and I'm about to get them both dressed in their costumes and take them out for the nights festivities. Grandma,Nana and Memaw will also be coming over for dinner and Halloween fun. Not much different from last year. I'll post pictures of tonight's fun later this weekend. I must go decorate my children now...Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Pictures... pictures!!!!! I can't wait to see!