Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dallas Child - Death of Daughter Led Jenny Hander to Writing


I just ran across this article while looking through the Dallas Child magazine. I have about 20 copies to pass out to friends and family. I originally was planning on sharing the magazine copies because Katelyn's & Lexi's picture is in an ad on page 78. Their picture was chosen to be in an ad for Kids and Art. (which BTW is an awesome program) But now I'm also going to tell them to read the article/interview on Jenny Hander. Another story of TTTS. Jenny Hander has written a wonderful book. I've not read the whole thing yet but have it by my bed reading a little each night. I also have added her website to my link list. I'm planning on contacting Jenny at some point in the near future. We will have to see what happens. I'd love to sit and have a chat with her. :)


Dallas Child - Death of Daughter Led Jenny Hander to Writing

Above this the direct link to the article in the Dallas Child magazine. Don't forget to check out her website too. I've added it to my "links I like" list. ---ttyl
Cami

No comments: